Are you ready for the next Blue Planeteer Challenge? Let me give you the run-down:
- Every week, a small online volunteer action (like sending an email) will be posted
- Answer this challenge and you will be entered in a raffle to win a $25 giftcard of your choice!
- Follow the instructions, and tweet @CelebrateOceans so that I can enter you!
- Your name will be entered in the raffle for EVERY time you answer the Challenge! So the more you take the action, the better your chances of winning
Ocean Follow Friday!
If you’re a Twitter pro, you’ve probably heard of Follow Fridays (#ff), where Twitter users highlight awesome accounts for their followers. World Oceans Day is getting closer, so let’s do some serious outreach with an Ocean Follow Friday! Ask these Twitter ocean heavy hitters to tweet about World Oceans Day to their followers and drum up some excitement! Click on as many as the links as you want to tweet:
- Celine Cousteau
- Save Our Seas
- 5 Gyres
- Mission Blue
- Whale and Dolphin Conservation Society
- NOAA Ocean Explorer
- Ocean Conservancy
Follow on Facebook!
You can share on Facebook too! Just Like our page:
and Share it on Facebook.
and Share it on Facebook.You can post about World Oceans Day in your status, or post on one of these organizations’ Facebook pages. Just make sure you tag us by typing in @World Oceans Day and choosing our page from the drop-down. Just ask them to celebrate World Oceans Day!
Or any page you prefer! Thanks, and don’t forget to use the hashtag #WorldOceansDay on June 8th.
Not into Twitter or Facebook? You can always use email to reach out for a Blue Planeteer challenge. Simply copy (CC:) firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.
You can click here to open a new email!