|WHO CAN TAKE PART: Children aged 5 to 17.
PAINTING MEDIA: Of your choice. You can use colored pencils, watercolors, oil paints, etc. However, please remember that your work should have vibrant colors and bold shapes so it can be efficiently transferred to digital form. No photos or collages allowed.
PROJECT SIZE: On paper, paperboard or canvas of A4 size (210 x 297 mm) or A3 (297 x 420 mm
All artworks must be original.
PROCEDURE FOR ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION:
1. Using a digital camera or a scanner convert the child's drawing into a digital format.
2. Name the file with the child's surname and child name and save it in JPG format (eg Karagiannis Giorgos.jpg)
3. In the Subject / SUBJECT of the e-mail, the title of the competition should be entered: WOD
4. Attach the JPG project file to the email
5. The electronic submission of each project should be accompanied by:
- The child's details: name, surname, age, date of birth, school class, school
- the parent’s, guardian’s or educational provider's details: name, surname, address, telephone, email
6. Electronic submission of the project is only possible at: firstname.lastname@example.org and according to the instructions described above.